Join us on Saturday, May 5th to
Celebrate Derby Day with the Running of the Wieners!
Derby Day and the Running of the Wieners is back this year on May 5th and will be better and bigger than ever! We have outgrown our space on Clay street and are making changes for a fun-filled, family-friendly day!
- 2pm: Hot Dog eating contest at Trolley Stop
- 3pm: Wiener Parade will begin starting at the Trolley Stop Plaza and ending at Pine Street.
- 4 pm: the Races will commence on Pine Street with a live DJ and lots of activities including live street art, a magician/balloon artist, a living statue, lemonade stand, and a photo booth.
- Along 5th Street we will have areas with adoptable pups.
- 5 pm: Awards!
- 6 pm: Sit. Stay. Head to your favorite restaurant or bar for some Derby Day snacks!